Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,357 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Re: CRACKED SCREEN NOT MY FAULT
Tidbits
Legend

tbird4u wrote:

if i go to apple then i would go back to apple. But if i go to verizon then they are the ones i expect to fix the issue. I pay them not Apple not  any one of the manufactures they deal with. If I buy something from  wal mart, best buy ect I go to them not the person that made the product. So if they take my money then they are responsible to that product they sale. Same if I buy my phone from apple directly, I would not go to verizon just because they are the phone carrier. I would go directly to the company I bought the phone from. If this even makes since to you. Where I spend my $$$ is who I hold responsible to me. Now they can go to Apple or maytag on and on whoever they spent their $$$ with and get their refund. I am sure that Verizon gets a kick back for selling the phone. Otherwise no matter where you bought the phone it would be the same price but its not.

Then you need to get Apple to share those tools which they do not do... It's their product not Verizon's which you need to understand.  Verizon only does based on what the manufacturer dictates and what they tell them.

Who I have the same questioned this topic
No ratings to display.