Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,692 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this solution

Verizon's New Phone
scorpionslayer

Has anyone had any trouble ordering a new phone/upgrade? 

I have NEVER experienced such utter chaos trying to upgrade my phone.  I started this process March 20th and was told I would receive an e-mail that would allow me to accept the terms and agreement (now mind you in the past they normally would patch you to an automated system, you would listen to the terms, press (1) to accept and the phone order was complete)....NOW it's ridiculous. 

For 3 days I never received the e-mail.  I called each day and explained I hadn't received the e-mail.  I even went over the e-mail (letter by letter) with the representative (each time I called) to insure they had the correct e-mail.  Again...no e-mail.  2 weeks later I go to the Verizon store by my house to try and get my phone order solved.  Only to be told they don't carry the Samsung S7Edge and there isn't any store within a 25mile radius that has it and that I would have to order it online.  I spent another 45 minutes in the store waiting for the representative to try and figure out where the order was.  I was then told that I would need to go home, login to my computer and agree to the terms that came into my gmail.

I'm now home and have spent the last 2 hours on the phone trying to get my phone ordered.  Every time I tried to accept the terms I would get an error 'to many failed attempts, please contact this number (verizon's customer number).  Needless to say beyond frustratng....the Verizon Representative was great thou and she took the problem to a Level 2 support who had to completely delete the order from the system and basically had to start all over again!!! 

Seriously VERIZON - wake up (when your system worked (the old automated system) why make it more difficult for the consumer.  New systems aren't always better.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this solution
No ratings to display.