Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,083 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Re: message plus text to audio message disable
9ineballer
Enthusiast - Level 3

maybe your not understanding my problem . the issue im having can not be solved by a system restore as far as i know.   the list of issues im experiencing is long . but the biggest issues are that the latest update has changed the functionality of the phone in a very poor way . does a factory restore convert the phone to the state it was in before the update ? because as far as i know, it cant be done . its not a case of just being buggy . the bugs are just the icing on the cake. im talking about the way i interface with the phone . message plus  has been altered in extremely annoying ways . i tried 3rd party messaging apps . havent found any that work properly . the update has altered so many things on my phone ,for the worse, that its driving me nuts . i dont have the time to keep calling tech support . ive called 3x already and no one can do anything . I want my old system back . i want the phone the way it was before the update . doing a factory reset might fix some of the issues like high battery use and other bugs , but im more concerned with the changes that have been made to message plus and the overall functionality of the phone . so a factory reset is not the answer . why would i factory reset ,if it is going to just give me the same issue im having ?

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic
No ratings to display.