Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,629 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Re: windows 10 app not downloading messages, just says "no conversations yet" and the dots keep spooling...
Not applicable

HI there,

Here are some tips to help resolve your issue:

1- Please check that you are subscribed (free) to INTEGRATED MESSAGING on the Mobile app: Launch Verizon Messages; go to Settings – under Integrated Messaging feature, If you ARE Subscribed , you will see the Unsubscribe option. If NOT subscribed, go ahead and subscribe.  Integrated Messaging allows you   to link devices, txt over WI FI, sched messages  and send eGifts.

2- If you ARE subscribed (above), clear your computer browser cache of VZM -   Go to the Browser, search 'Verizon Messages' ,  then delete  cookies for 'VZM' .

Note: Messages on your linked devices load from the time you install the app on that linked device.  So, the computer will not load the messages that currently list in your phone app. But, if you text a message on your phone after you've installed on the computer, you will see that messages on the computer.

Let me know here if you need additional assistance.

THANKS,

ALIE

VZMESSAGES

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic
No ratings to display.