Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,155 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Re: iPhone 7 Plus NOT part of promotion now!?!
Bran0125
Enthusiast - Level 1

I actually understand. I ordered my iphone 7plus on the 26th of September, while this promotion was still going on. My iphone 6 is in pristine condition. I went into the store to buy the phone. The guy went over the numbers told me the phone I wanted was backordered but I would still get the $650 for my phone as I was ordering the iphone 7 plus during the promotion. It was $650 offered for a trade in of either the 7 or 7 plus,(of course as long as your phone was in good working condition, such as the screen not being cracked/broken and the phone was not scratched up). Now as far as going online and doing it, in my experience, it is better to go into the store than online or through an online representative, as the stores and online reps usually are not on the same page. This way I received the information in writing, and a break down of charges, etc to bring in with me when I get my phone, and turn in my 6.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic
No ratings to display.