Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,735 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Re: Why is it cheaper to buy s7 edge at Best Buy $199 (2yr) compared to Verizon $299???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sad you feel this way and that you were unable to leave without a phone SACALFY. We don't want you to leave or experience dropped calls. Best Buy and other

3rd party retailers are non-verizon stores. They have their own pricing and policies but sell our equipment and products. We are corporate and have different pricing, warranty, return policies, and promotions. If they are unable to access your account, their system may not be communicating with our system or recognizing your eligibility to upgrade. You can reach us by chat, phone, twitter, or facebook to go over your upgrade options with  us.

Lets talk about those dropped calls.What is your zip code? How long have you had dropped calls?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic
No ratings to display.