Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,658 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this solution

Re: iphone 7 trade in program
spikedphilly

I just spoke with Verizon about the trade-in for the iPhone 7. I have an iPhone 6S plus that is paid for. The trade-in value of $650 is only good if you sign up for their edge program for 2 years, which I would NOT recommend doing. I did that when I bought my iPhone 6. 1 year into my edge program, the balance I owed on my phone was considerably higher than it should have been and nobody could explain why. I wanted to use their current program and get the 7 plus and pay the difference out of pocket, but they won't do it. If I won't sign up for the edge program they will only give me $290 for my 6S plus that I paid over $800 for a year ago. This makes no sense. If the program allows $650 for the trade-in and the iPhone 7 plus costs $750, why does it matter if I pay $100 up front or stretch it out over 2 years unless Verizon is somehow screwing the customer for more money than the phone is worth?! I wouldn't recommend upgrading and using their edge program unless you really need to.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this solution
No ratings to display.