Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,205 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this solution

Re: Where can we go to start or sign a complaint about the Messaging App?
Kieta
Enthusiast - Level 3

They have pushed three updates and none of them have fixed the problem. I called customer service and they wanted me to shut down the phone, take out the sim card and reboot, turn on wifi calling, etc. Which is very frustrating for a consumer who text messages were working properly before Verizon pushed a new update. If the update required a reboot and taking out of the sim card or turning on wifi calling (none of which worked) why wasn't that passed to the customer before, during or after the update. Just proves the reps are clueless and all they did was waste my time for something that Verizon broke. I was trying to be patient about it but sent a very important text this morning to come back from a meeting a few hours later to see it still in the "sending" status. Cost me a lot and the only thing I can say is ummmmm Verizon broke their text app I'm sorry. Very unprofessional and unnecessary. I just don't know if this is a BBB complaint, consumer affairs complaint or whatever??

Who I have the same questioned this solution
No ratings to display.