Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu

I want to open a LLC company

Mateen02
Contributor
Contributor

I want to open a LLC company

Message 1 of 2
(7,556 Views)

Can anybody explain me how to go about opening a new LLC company

1 REPLY 1
KristineHistand
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: I want to open a LLC company

Message 2 of 2
(7,406 Views)

Hi Mateen,

I opened my LLC in 2005 with the help of my CPA. I felt like she would understand all of the complexities and rules better than any research I could do on my own. With that said, there were certain things I had to do on my own like the actual filing of my company name (I used an online service called IncFile) and I also registered my name with the county I do business in as well as the Secretary of State for the State I am incorporated in and do business in.

I also did a lot of work on my own at the IRS.gov site, things like applying for an EIN, signing up for EFTPS and more. It's quite a labyrinth of paperwork let me tell you!

Though this may not be the most helpful, if you know of or use a CPA it might be a good idea to check with them on which forms are required to ensure you get everything you need.

Kristine

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title