How to flag advertisements on this message board?
spassmeister

There are several people using this message board to advertise their downloads.  Can they be tagged/flagged as ads to save us all some time?

0 Likes
Re: How to flag advertisements on this message board?
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

@spassmeister wrote:

There are several people using this message board to advertise their downloads.  Can they be tagged/flagged as ads to save us all some time?

see that "Options" pull down menu in the upper right corner of my post?

click on that, then click on the report inappropriate thingy message, cant remember what it says.

by the way, i have this program you might want to buy....

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

@spassmeister wrote:

It is best to report the post/message to a moderator. Then the mod will look over the info you provided. Either edit the post, delete it or leave it as is. They will see if it goes against the guidelines here on the forums. To report a post just under Kudo's click "report inappropiate content" and type out what you think is inappropiate (example:  Advertise used). Here is a picture to show you where to report...the blue arrow is pointing to the spot:

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/8009/reportk.png

prisaz
Legend

@spassmeister wrote:

Any links to external websites are strictly prohibited in the user signature. Note my signature contains links to an internal Verizon url, thus not prohibited. But any postings for advertising purposes in the forums is not permitted. Now if you post something related to a Verizon service or the use of other devices on a Verizon service, it still relates to the service. But posting something in an attempt to promote something for sale, I would say is a big no no. Use the link to notify a moderator of inappropriate content.

The rules can be found here.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Terms-of-Service-and-User/bd-p/Welcome