Just an idea
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

It'd be cool to see thumbs down for a bad post. You give kudos for being a good post. There should be a thumbs down or something for being a bad post or inaccurate info. Like those thumbs down on youtube.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Just an idea
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

The kudos system replaces what used to be a ranking system with 1 - 5 stars.  We found that members respond better to positive feedback from other members using kudos, rather than negative feedback under the old system.

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

View solution in original post

KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

The kudos system replaces what used to be a ranking system with 1 - 5 stars.  We found that members respond better to positive feedback from other members using kudos, rather than negative feedback under the old system.

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

nmchileman
Master - Level 3

@TheGreatOne wrote:

It'd be cool to see thumbs down for a bad post. You give kudos for being a good post. There should be a thumbs down or something for being a bad post or inaccurate info. Like those thumbs down on youtube.

Cool indeed. However, it would be abused and go down hill REALLY fast. One of those things that is only good on paper.

In lieu of such I choose to respond with the CORRECT info and usually a quick retort.

TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

@nmchileman wrote:

Cool indeed. However, it would be abused and go down hill REALLY fast. One of those things that is only good on paper.

In lieu of such I choose to respond with the CORRECT info and usually a quick retort.

I could see it being abused yeah. This feature is actually added on yahoo answers. You have some trolls on there that just boo the person even if the info is correct. Plus if you don't like the answer the best thing to do obviously is not kudos the post.

0 Likes