Re: Just receieved an e-mail...
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

@beckyc wrote:

You can also find the new Verizon Wireless Community at http://community.vzw.com

The new wireless forum really sucks.I liked it better when we were all packed in as one. I absolutely hate how some of my kudos were taken away from me. I had about 437ish and now I am down to 418 over there. Wish I could get them back some how. I did earn them after all. No MVP section there either. 

Wish my opinion mattered. Smiley SadSmiley Sad

0 Likes
Re: Just received an e-mail...
prisaz
Legend

@TheGreatOne wrote:

@beckyc wrote:

You can also find the new Verizon Wireless Community at http://community.vzw.com

The new wireless forum really *******. I liked it better when we were all packed in as one. I absolutely hate how some of my kudos were taken away from me. I had about 437ish and now I am down to 418 over there. Wish I could get them back some how. I did earn them after all. No MVP section there either. 

Wish my opinion mattered. Smiley SadSmiley Sad

TheGreatOne

There are still some issues being ironed out. Missing 20 Kudos should not get you down. Wireless users have a nice new playground. MVP area must just have been missed. I am sure something like that will be added. It was just spun off  Friday, and I have found a few items that they are looking into already. I am sure your opinion, like all user's opinions matter. I voiced my opinion about wireless having their own forums when wireless was added to the forums, and then voiced my opinion against the split. So I guess there was a reason to give wireless more room, and broader board options for growth. I think they are even going to do something there like the CL here. Perhaps you will find your way into that area, and I think you should. With the amount of participation, and number of contributions you have made, I feel you deserve it. Then again that's my opinion.Smiley Wink

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

@prisaz wrote:

TheGreatOne

There are still some issues being ironed out. Missing 20 Kudos should not get you down. Wireless users have a nice new playground. MVP area must just have been missed. I am sure something like that will be added. It was just spun off  Friday, and I have found a few items that they are looking into already. I am sure your opinion, like all user's opinions matter. I voiced my opinion about wireless having their own forums when wireless was added to the forums, and then voiced my opinion against the split. So I guess there was a reason to give wireless more room, and broader board options for growth. I think they are even going to do something there like the CL here. Perhaps you will find your way into that area, and I think you should. With the amount of participation, and number of contributions you have made, I feel you deserve it. Then again that's my opinion.Smiley Wink

I still don't like the new playground. The tags are still messed up as well over there. Personally I think you and others get more respect and they listen to you because your a CL.  I mention something,seems to go down the toilet.

There are only 2 activate CL's over there on the wireless forum which are Suzy and Doc. Not many CL's come to think of it.....bummer. That is kinda a joke of me being a CL. I really think that adminstration or other CL's will not nominate me to be one. Don't think admin likes me much. Their so blind sided anyways.  But then again it would be the altimate birthday (coming soon) present to get that email of the CL asking thing.

Got to remember not to nip at people any more. Ah the pressure mounts up.

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

Err growl growl. Hey I stir up plenty and I am still around. I have had my moments.

0 Likes