Missing/Moved/Integrated Section?
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Where did that Media Center/Ringtone/Music section go? Did it get integrated somewhere else? Please advise.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Missing/Moved/Integrated Section?
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

You're both right.  We're in the process of moving and merging some boards.  Just be a little patient while we complete the task.  Everything should be back to normal shortly.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

View solution in original post

somegirl
Champion - Level 3

I'm hoping they are just doing some type of maintenance. If you've been over to the "Cell Phone - General Device Questions" section recently, you might notice a decided LACK of threads. (There is one, asking where all the others went.)

On the other hand, gotta love the new "Android Devices" section!

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

You're both right.  We're in the process of moving and merging some boards.  Just be a little patient while we complete the task.  Everything should be back to normal shortly.

somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@KaLin wrote:

No worries. These boards won't maintain themselves!

Keep up the good work!

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Moving and Merging is done.  Thanks for you patience while we took care of some badly needed maintenance work.

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

@KaLin wrote:

Moving and Merging is done.

And all my General Device posts are showing as new....I know there haven't been 16,000 + since I logged off this morning  Smiley Tongue  The Wireless Features are all showing as new too....interesting.  Other boards seem to be current!

A bit of rearraning of the lists, but that's ok, I'll find everything.  You guys really do an awesome job keeping up with all the activity here, keeping it civil, keeping it organized....kudos to all of you and a big thanks!!!

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Agreed. Thanks for all the work you guys put in around here. Much appreciated.

0 Likes