Navigation problem on this Community Forum Website
DataSupportTech

Hi, I am new to the site and when I try to click on the next page of a topic I get a black circle with a line through it, stopping me from seeing all questions and responses and using the forum.

I am on an old computer running windows 2000 and IE 6.0.x  Might this be the problem?

I tried to contact the hosting company of this site (non verizon) and cannot find anywhere to contact. 

I also tried to contact Admin, but no place to send an IM that I can find.

Please help and thank you!

0 Likes
Re: Navigation problem on this Community Forum Website
Justin46
Legend

Unfortunately I am not able to help with the actual problem you have (but of course I have never seen it). But to reach a mod for this site, just click on their screen name, like KaLin for example, and then click on send them a private message. Or you can just wait a while, the mods watch this particular part of the forum pretty closely and I am sure one of them will respond soon.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
Re: Navigation problem on this Community Forum Website
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

DataSupportTech wrote:

Hi, I am new to the site and when I try to click on the next page of a topic I get a black circle with a line through it, stopping me from seeing all questions and responses and using the forum.

I am on an old computer running windows 2000 and IE 6.0.x  Might this be the problem?

Please help and thank you!

First,let me ask if you're getting the circle with the line through it when you hover over the bottom of the last post on the page.  Depending on whether you're using llinear or threaded format and how many posts you have set to show on each page, there may or may not be a "next" page to go to.  Thus, the black circle with the red line through it.  

If you'll look at the last post on the page, does it say (for example) "Reply 10 of 10"??  If it's the last post of the thread, there won't be a next page to go to -- thus the circle with the line.

If that's not the issue, there could be some CSS issues that aren't playing nicely with IE6.  Windows 2000 wouldn't be an issue, though.

0 Likes