Total Topics Started
prisaz
Legend

How about Topics Started List on a persons home page. Recent posts shows everything. It would be nice if you could have a list of Topics you started.

Perhaps a new section to add at About prisaz

Re: Total Topics Started
bcarroll7
Contributor - Level 3

So a list of topics that you initiated, rather than topics in which you are participating, is that it?

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@beckyc wrote:

So a list of topics that you initiated, rather than topics in which you are participating, is that it?

Does that sound like a doable option? Not saying do away with what is there, but have a section that lists all the recent topics you initiated. Not just your recent posts.So it would be in addition to and not rather. Doing away with recent posts on that page would not be good.

I use the recent posts all the time, and expand it to show all. So I can track the topics that I have participated in. That is one of the first places I go when I log in. Recent posts section allows you to view if there are any new posts that have been made in relationship to the topics where you joined in.

If there were an advanced search like found in the Find More Solutions it would be great. Find Mors Solutions alows you to search by author, but only solutions. As the Forums get more and more data I believe an advanced search would become more important. I have brought this up elsewhere. Advanced Search that would allow you to search boards by Subject and or Author of subject.

0 Likes
bcarroll7
Contributor - Level 3

Thanks for the clarification. We will think about this and see what is doable. Makes sense!

On the Advanced Search, as was mentioned on the other thread, there are some new capabilities available with the latest forums software release. Stay tuned for more info soon!

0 Likes