Unable to send/post new messages
bchez0608
I am a new member in the community and was trying to send a posting/message and noticed I could not access the "new message" feature.  I am logged in and am still not able to access.  Please advise.  Thanks
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to send/post new messages
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Currently, the Wireless FAQ board is locked, or "read only" while we continue to populate it with some of the most frequently asked questions.  This means that you can't post in that board for the time being.  However, if your issue falls within one of the other categories, feel free to post your message there, instead.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Spanky
Contributor - Level 1

I guess I am confused, as this message represents your ability to post a message.

Make sure you have chosen a category, but you should see the "new message" option in the upper-left

0 Likes
bchez0608
Thanks for responding.  I went back to the Community Forums to make sure which subject was giving me the error it is "Wireless Frequently Asked Questions" in that screen if I click the new message button it gives me the O with the slash through it like i don't have access or the ability to send from there.  All the other subjects I was able to click the new message button.  No big deal if I have a question in that general category I will just click on of the other subject links.
0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Currently, the Wireless FAQ board is locked, or "read only" while we continue to populate it with some of the most frequently asked questions.  This means that you can't post in that board for the time being.  However, if your issue falls within one of the other categories, feel free to post your message there, instead.

0 Likes
bchez0608
Thank you.
0 Likes