All Emails Sent to Verizon Email Addresses Are Blocked - Please Help
TraciG1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

Email messages that our company sends to Verizon recipients are being blocked by the anti-spam system. I have copied a sample failure message below. I have submitted whitelist requests several times, but get automated messages in return saying the IP is dynamically assigned (see below). Our IP address is static, not dynamically assigned. No spam is going out from the system, and we are not on any of the blacklists. Our emails to whitelist@verizononline.net and abuse@verizon.net are also being blocked, so I have found nowhere else to turn for assistance.

Can you please help or assign an agent to help us in this matter? We have many customers who are not receiving their online purchases or responses to their requests for assistance from us because Verizon is blocking all emails to them from our servers. We certainly don't want to have to post to our online store that we cannot sell to or assist anyone with a Verizon email address.

The mail server in question is: *******

IP address: ******

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

TraciG

MailEnable: Message Delivery Failure.

Reason: ME-E0193: [629A7226243B4A9D90F818B13EEF69C2.MAI] Message Delivery Failure.

Your message addressed to the target domain (verizon.net) could not be delivered because the mail server responsible for this domain returned a permanent error.

The server returned:

571 Email from ****** is currently blocked by Verizon Online's anti-spam system. The email sender or Email Service Provider may visit http://www.verizon.net/whitelist and request removal of the block. 141223

After investigation, Verizon Online Security has determined that e-mail from your IP address will not be allowed access to the Verizon Online e-mail domain due to one or more of the following reasons:

Your IP has been blocked because of spam issues or because your ISP indicates that it is dynamically assigned

Once you have addressed any security-related issues on your network, you should  contact Verizon Online Security via this form. At that time, we will work with you to restore normal e-mail traffic or to take other action as we deem appropriate.

Sincerely,

Verizon Online Security

http://www2.verizon.net/policies

abuse@verizon.net

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: All Emails Sent to Verizon Email Addresses Are Blocked - Please Help
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TraciG,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

Re: All Emails Sent to Verizon Email Addresses Are Blocked - Please Help
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TraciG,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.