Bullets and font colors no longer work
sunlover71

When I go to edit an email that I'm writing, even though I see the rich text formatting toolbar, bullets don't work properly and "change font color" doesn't work at all. Regardless of where I am in the body of the email, when I click the bullet icon, the bullet appears on the first line of text. When I select text and click a font color, like blue, nothing happens.

I didn't have these problems before. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Donna

0 Likes
Re: Bullets and font colors no longer work
Lynnie3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi Donna,

Did you get a response on this? I had the same trouble with trying to use the bold and underline options. Now I can't send emails at all so sorry, I'm no help to you. Good luck.

0 Likes
sunlover71

Hi, Lynnie.

Unfortunately, I have not received any responses other than yours. I can't seem to find anything about this issue in Verizon Support or on the web. It's very frustrating. Sorry to hear that you can't even send messages -- that's worse than my issue. I'd call Verizon about that. I guess I'll have to try phone support too, which is always so painful.

Thanks.

Donna

0 Likes
Lynnie3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi Donna,

I got an email from KaLin(moderator) but 'page can't be found' . How about you? I hate calling because they read from a manual and have you do things to your computer that are unnecessary and mess up other things plus you lose stuff. I'm going to try replying/forwarding again then I guess I have to call if not working.

0 Likes
sunlover71

Hi, Lynnie.

I got the same email as you did and the same result after clicking View on KaLin's email. KaLin is a moderator. I hope she can find someone to post something that will help us.

--Donna

0 Likes
Lynnie3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey Donna,

Try your font and color now. Mine is working...I can also  use bold and underline. And yes, I can reply and forward my email. Nice of them to let us know. The only thing I'm having a problem with is my email 'new messages on my subaccounts always says 0 even if I have new mail. Good luck, nice chatting with you. Let me know if yours is working.

0 Likes
sunlover71

Hi, Lynnie.

Still doesn't work for me. I wonder what changed for you to make the formatting work now.

--Donna

0 Likes
Lynnie3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry to hear your is still not working. I didn't change any of my settings. Are you using verizon.net email or something else?

0 Likes
sunlover71

I'm using Verizon.net email.

0 Likes
Lynnie3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have you tried email support, then troubleshoot? I thought I could easily pull up my settings but it's not happening. Sorry. You might end up on the phone (unfortunately for hours) while someone reads a manual and directs you.

0 Likes