Can not send emails via my computer
Brooke31
Enthusiast - Level 2

Suddenly can not send emails; still receiving them. Using Thunderbird.  Get message that I can not sign into server.

0 Likes
Re: pop.verizon.net and smtp.verizon.net not working
glonj
Enthusiast - Level 2

We are having a problem with smtp.verizon.net this morning. Anyone else?

Re: pop.verizon.net and smtp.verizon.net not working
quilt191

Yes!  I cannot SEND any emails from Outlook or Android phone.  I tried everything!

In the New York area...

0 Likes
Re: Can not send emails via my computer
quilt191

Yes!  I cannot also SEND any emails from Outlook or Android phone.  I tried everything!   I can receive my emails though.

0 Likes
btanchors
Enthusiast - Level 3

I cannot send either.  Verizon support simply referred me to AOL since my email support migrated to AOL.  Are you all migrated to AOL too?

0 Likes
MrSoul
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, I'm having the same problem sending emails. I was migrated to AOL a few years ago.

0 Likes
Steve33331

same issue here, tried Thunderbird, Outlook and on my cell phone. Can receive, but can't send. I can log on and send/receive via AOL website. I have been on hold with AOL tech support for 15 minutes (800-827-6364)

0 Likes
btanchors
Enthusiast - Level 3

Steve3333 -

Can you please update this thread once you make contact with AOL support?  I was on hold for awhile but had to give up.

0 Likes
bearsfolks
Enthusiast - Level 3

Am I glad I found this thread--I've been dealing with this all day.

What was weird was that I couldn't send any emails from one computer, but another worked fine, until this afternoon, when it stopped working also.

Hope we get an answer soon!

0 Likes
quilt191

The problem is still going on here.  I tried every and all Outlook / Android setup combo possible and it will just not do it (send emails).

I can and do RECEIVE any of the emails on my devices, but cannot send from any of my four 4 "xxxxxxx@Verizon.net" accounts.

Again, I can go to https://mail.aol.com and login and reply from there (and it works!), but since I am running POP3, those replies will never be added to my Outlook, unless I manually CC myself on every reply.

Verizon / AOL / Yahoo -- whoever, PLEASE get this fixed ASAP!

0 Likes