Can't send an email to a "contact us/me" email address imbedded on an Internet webpage
3RaiderAlumns
Enthusiast - Level 1

Problem: Email sent to a "contact us/me" email address imbedded on an Internet webpage are being returned as undeliverable. Cannot just click the highlighted email address and send a message. Must copy email address and paste it into my Verizon's account email template to send the message.

Background: Purchased a new Dell X15R laptop recently. Since start-up I cannot send out these particular types of emails. I have no problem on my old Dell PC.

Sidebar:New PC comes with MS Window Live Mail. I read on the support website Verizon no longer supports this package. Is this part of the problem or tangential to it?

0 Likes
Re: Can't send an email to a "contact us/me" email address imbedded on an Internet webpage
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Windows live mail is simply an email client installed on your computer. You configure it with your email account settings and it checks the appropriate servers for new messages. Your Verizon internet will allow this program to work (I personally have it on my PC and I have Verizon internet). Its just all about configuring it correctly for your email accounts. The email account that you are trying to use, is it a Verizon email account?