CAN'T SEND EMAIL !@!!
Peakapoo
Enthusiast - Level 1

We have multiple email accounts on multiple devices which are recieving email fine but can't send email. My husband, who has been in IT working with email and email servers for over 30 years, checked into the problem. Our sertting are correct. He contacted AOL and was told to get support you have to be a PAID AOL customer!. He tried to tell them that thery have a problem with the smtp.verizon.net server and not with our various email programs. He was treated rudely on 3 seperate phone calls and literally hung up on every time. This is crap! Seems if we want to send emails from verizon we have to PAY AOL?!?

Re: CAN'T SEND EMAIL !@!!
AustinCL
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've experienced the same issue. Called and they told me the same story. Using this address to try a work around and contact them directly; http://feedback.aol.com/product/aolmail_support

Looking for answers, and the problem started just yesterday. All was fine before...

Keep me posted if you find a solution. Thx.

0 Likes
Peakapoo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Interesting... no response from verizon - no response from aol. They claim no issues with their servers when contacted, but like magic everything starts working again today. It's no wonder people dont take responsibility these days. Companies don't!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes