Cannot acces my Verizon.Yahoo email
jkamilla
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've tried to access my verizon.Yahoo email but have been unnsuccesul since yesterday.

When i try to log in,  it doesnt accept my password. While on the yahoo site trying to verify since i dont have access to my email account it sends me to the verizon home page. Please dont tell me that i have lost my email address and that there is  way to recover my password. 

hope someone can help

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot acces my Verizon.Yahoo email
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi jkamilla,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Email Domain being discontinued?
jkamilla
Enthusiast - Level 2

I still can’t access my yahoo.verizon vemail. Escalated to verizon agent. Response was yahoo working on it. Then the support ticket was marked concluded.

Cant get help at yahoo. I just get looped back to my Verizon home page. Am I missing something?

0 Likes
jets60

I'm in the same boat as jkamilla. Been without email since Thursday night. This evening I tried to log on by changing my password (using "forgot password" on the yahoo verizon login). I was able to access my email once on the temporary pw I was sent via text message, all random numbers, but as soon as I reset that password to a custom password and tried to log back in I was locked out again. I was just told the verizon yahoo email outage is still going on by the customer service rep after a long wait...frustrating. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jets60,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
verizonmojo
Enthusiast - Level 2

On the Verizon side, I had to change my password to something never used before and ONLY with letters/numbers (no special characters).  Once I did that, I was able to login to mail.yahoo.com!

0 Likes
jkamilla
Enthusiast - Level 2

verizonmojo,

You  to changed your verizon password in your verizon account after not being able to access your yahoo/verizon account, then after changing your password you were able toaccess the maill account?

i would love to know it is that easy

0 Likes
jkamilla
Enthusiast - Level 2

By the way verizon, there has been no support case opened nor contact fron verizon agen regading this post thread

0 Likes
jkamilla
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still no solution from verizon nor yahoo. Not even a whisper.

So unfortunately my verizon email seems to be lost in the wind. my phone number was changed by a mysterious force, probably a yahoo Hack. Grdeat purchase verizon. 

I have been with Verizon since the dial up days and have remained for the sole reason of keeping my Email address. So thank you verizon for cutting my ties to your services.

and please stop telling people that the issue has been escalated to a Verizon Agent when all they say is "yahoo is aware of the problem, your case is now declared Resolved."

A former loyal customer

Jkamiller

fif2003

My daughter is also stuck in this loop.

Verizon password was changes to not include special characters.

Browser history completly deleted.

when I attemp to login using

mail.yahoo.com like it used to work I am sent to the Verizon.com login page.

She is a sub account to my account.

Geo

0 Likes