cannot email documents from my document folder
leo31

cannot send documents from my document folder, picture folder or anywhere. It kicks me over to outlook express, then it  reads connection to server has failed pop3 comcast.net.  I'm not with comcast .net, I'm with verizon.net

0 Likes
Re: cannot email documents from my document folder
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@leo3 wrote:

cannot send documents from my document folder, picture folder or anywhere. It kicks me over to outlook express, then it  reads connection to server has failed pop3 comcast.net.  I'm not with comcast .net, I'm with verizon.net

Sounds like you have comcast configured in OE and have OE set as your default email program. You can fix this by changing the OE info to your Verizon account or changing the default email program setting.

Alternatively, you can attach files from webmail instead of from Windows Explorer.

0 Likes
Re: cannot email documents from my document folder
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello leo3,

Sorry for the trouble you are having. Looks like you do have comcast.net set up just as "somegirl" mentioned. Here is some information on how to set up your outlook.

http://www22.verizon.com/ResidentialHelp/FiOSInternet/Email/Setup+And+Use/QuestionsOne/124289.htm

PM me if you still need assistance.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.