Cannot login to sub account
thompa124
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi there,

Lots of posts about this problem....

My wife has a sub-account and I am the 'primary' account holder. We use a password app called LastPass to save our passwords.

We usually use just one account in Windows 7. Windows rebooted after some updates and now she can't login to her account!

we have been through teh PIN generation routine many times, have 'Switched' Windows 7 user accounts.. but still, when I enter the henerated PINs and our telephone number, my user id, as Primary, is shown and we cannot access her email account.

We are out of the country and telephone communication is difficult with time differences etc..... so frustrating!

the links in various threads on the forum rely on knowing answers to 'secret' questions....

Does anyone have a solution for restting paawords or otherwise accessing sub-accounts?

Thanks in antiipation,

Allan

0 Likes
Re: Cannot login to sub account
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@thompa124 wrote:

Hi there,

Lots of posts about this problem....

My wife has a sub-account and I am the 'primary' account holder. We use a password app called LastPass to save our passwords.

We usually use just one account in Windows 7. Windows rebooted after some updates and now she can't login to her account!

we have been through teh PIN generation routine many times, have 'Switched' Windows 7 user accounts.. but still, when I enter the henerated PINs and our telephone number, my user id, as Primary, is shown and we cannot access her email account.

We are out of the country and telephone communication is difficult with time differences etc..... so frustrating!

the links in various threads on the forum rely on knowing answers to 'secret' questions....

Does anyone have a solution for restting paawords or otherwise accessing sub-accounts?

Thanks in antiipation,

Allan

You set up the Secret Question and Answer when you built the account, as a way of recovering your password should you forget it. If you don't know that answer to your secret question, then you will have to contact Verizon support.

0 Likes