Circumvent Email Login
jweiss94
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can anyone tell me how to get around the email login?

0 Likes
Re: Circumvent Email Login
Justin46
Legend

@jweiss94 wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to get around the email login?

No. And I hope there is not any way to get around it, I certainly don't want anyone being able to read my eamail without knowing my login info, and I find it hard to believe you would either.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
jweiss94
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am able to do it with my Gmail account.

Nothing in my email is that important or private that I need a password to get at it.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@jweiss94 wrote:

I am able to do it with my Gmail account.

Nothing in my email is that important or private that I need a password to get at it.

OK. And maybe that is fine for you. But for the 99.9% of the customers that do care, any way to circumvent it would be terrible.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
jweiss94
Enthusiast - Level 1

I really don't think you know what you are talking about because up until a couple of days ago I was able to access my Verizon email without entering my login information. 

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@jweiss94 wrote:

I really don't think you know what you are talking about because up until a couple of days ago I was able to access my Verizon email without entering my login information. 

And I just can't imagine how you were able to get your email without logging in. Care to share how?

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
jweiss94
Enthusiast - Level 1

That's exactly what I asked you in the first place. It can be done.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@jweiss94 wrote:

That's exactly what I asked you in the first place. It can be done.

But you said you used to be able to do it, so my question back was and still is "how did you do it?" (back then......)

Look, I am not trying to argue with you, I am simply trying to understand what you want and how you were apparently successful in doing it previously. I have never been able to do so, whether I go directly to webmail or via My Verizon, I have always had to log in. Not an issue to me, I use a login tool called KeePass that enables me to log in without actually typing the name and password. But honestly, I really do want to be required to log into at least something to be able to access my email, and I think that should be an absolute requirement. And truthfully I am amazed there is anybody that doesn't want a login requirement to access their email. 

So again, just trying to understand, how were you able to access your email in the past without logging in? But if you don't want to share that info, fine.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

Were you using a email client or Webmail.

You always have been required to logon.

However you can tell My Verizon to keep you logged in for two weeks.  A single signon is used for Verizon's sites including when using Webmail.

Your PC client can be told once what your password is and will then will automatically logon when sending or retrieving email.

0 Likes