Continual Sent Messages Being Marked As Spam
robtoby
Enthusiast - Level 2

This has been going on for over a month now.  When I try to either Reply or Forward a message, at least 50% of the time I get the 5.7.1 message that Verizon has detected the message to be spam.  HOWEVER, when I try to resend it (once or twice), it goes through just fine.  If you would check these boards, you will see that MANY people are having this issue, and it's DEFINITELY a Verizon email issue.  I had the problem a while back and it then mysteriously went away until about a month ago when it came back.  Isn't there ANYTHING Verizon can do to track down and correct the problem?  BTW, these are NOT spam emails I am replying to or forwarding.  Most of them are personal emails with NO spam in them whatsoever.  Thank. you.

0 Likes
Re: Continual Sent Messages Being Marked As Spam
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Hello robtoby,

I sent you a private message for futher assistance.

Thanks,

Shamika_Vz Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
robtoby
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, and I responded.  However, to tell you the truth, I don't hold out much hope due to the volume of messages I've seen on this forum outlining the exact same issue with no resolution at all.

0 Likes
robtoby
Enthusiast - Level 2

I haven't heard anything since I sent you a response to the private email last week.  This issue is STILL occurring on a regular basis.  This is nonsense.

0 Likes
robtoby
Enthusiast - Level 2

I haven't heard anything since I sent back a response to the PM I received a week ago.

0 Likes
robtoby
Enthusiast - Level 2

The latest PM I just received said someone from Verizon would contact me.  This is not something on my side that a representative can fix.  This is a systemic Verizon issue that needs to be fixed at the source.  There are WAY too many postings referencing the same issue for it to be something that I need to address.  Thanks.

0 Likes
Lorena_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Dear robtoby,

I am  happy to report that the outgoing SPAM issue experienced by you and by a few others was just fixed. It was an intermittent issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to seeing you again on the Verizon Community!

Regards

0 Likes
robtoby
Enthusiast - Level 2

With all the postings regarding this issue out on this forum, and the amount of time it took to resolve, can we please get a bit more detailed explanation of the issue, the resolution, and the guarantee that it won't happen again, as it has in the past?  Thank you.

0 Likes