Customer Non-Service from Verizon.
Traxless
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been on hold for 32 minutes tonight (2/16/16).  I get so tired of trying to get technical support with Verizon that on most issues I just give up.  I can only wish the worst for this Internet company that offers no customer service.  Enough said.

0 Likes
AOL Questions for Verizon
Traxless
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was on hold for 35 mintues tonight before I gave up and hung up.  When I have to call Verizon, I take an pain pill, take a deep breath, and give it a try.  Most times it's a failure as is tonight's aborted effort.  I continue to cut ties with Verizon and very soon, Verizon will only be a bad dream.

0 Likes
Re: AOL Questions for Verizon
Justin46
Legend

@Traxless wrote:

I was on hold for 35 mintues tonight before I gave up and hung up.  When I have to call Verizon, I take an pain pill, take a deep breath, and give it a try.  Most times it's a failure as is tonight's aborted effort.  I continue to cut ties with Verizon and very soon, Verizon will only be a bad dream.

What questions do you have? If you are really looking for answers rather than just venting, have you tried reading the Verizon-supplied info at the link in the "sticky" thread at the top of this Verizon.net Email Forum? Verizon.net email moving to AOL Mail FAQs Maybe that info will help. And of course if you post your questions here you may very well get answers from customers who have actually experienced whatever your issues are.

I migrated one of my email sub accounts to AOL last night, the others have not yet been invited to convert. But I had no trouble getting it done, both webmail and my email client (Windows Live Mail) access to that account work just fine through AOL.

Not that it will make any difference to you I guess, but I have had Verizon FiOS for over 10 years now and am a very satisfied customer, I can't remember the last time I called support for help, the stuff just works for me - phone, internet, and TV. FWIW of course, and your milage may vary...

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

0 Likes
Re: Customer Non-Service from Verizon.
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Funny. If you look at other providers forums and their customers think they are the worst customer service ever.

Some of this is our fault. We have asked providers to make things as cheap as possible, but want the best service.

As they say, you can't get something for nothing.

0 Likes