CUSTOMER SERVICE HANGS UP ON CUSTOMERS CONSTANTLY
jl90

I cannot believe how horrible the service is that i am recieving. Its like customer support is run by middler schoolers.  I have been hung up on 2x in the past 1:30 minutes trying to get to the correct department.

Verizon had a great promotional offer which is why i switched my service. Now they are failing to provide me with the promotion and every time i call i get transferred to the wrong department and hung up on.

The manager(NJ customer support base) named Alex in the "call holder support" department blatantly hung up on me after i was waiting for almost an hour. I am beyond offended. What a complete and utter waste of time this company has been. I cannot believe there is a company that treats its customers like this.

So close to moving my business elsewhere. What a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE HANGS UP ON CUSTOMERS CONSTANTLY
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jl90,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes