Customer support
rjh756

Customer support can't fix a problem can't understand them, how about getting somebody that speaks English and hire somebody from the state. have a problem only with Verizon they keep saying it's me the only problem I have the there email everybody else's work They say it's my problem I need to spend for $400 have some security level five fix the problem only problem I can't receive any email on my primary account . The Verizon my subaccounts work my Gmail accounts work my Yahoo accounts work but on Verizon can't receive anything anybody else having problems with their support.
Looking at old problems from Verizon seems like they've done this before.

0 Likes
Re: Customer support
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rjh756,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes