Re: Email Problem
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi FlyerQ,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Problem is also in the USA
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi blegs38552,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
FlyerQ
Enthusiast - Level 3

I see my original message under My Support Cases and have subscribed, but I don't see anything else...

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

We will forward a note. You should have a response shortly.

0 Likes
davefrench71

I have the same problem as most of these entries.  How do I get some support?

0 Likes
Re: EMAIL ACCOUNT IS LOCKED NO ONE AT VERIZON HAS BEEN ABLE TO SOLVE PROBLEM GOING ON 2 WEEKS!!!!
star2344

AMEN !!  If I were to write a post of my problems it would be word for word of this post, with the exception that I have been unable to see my email for 12 days. 

0 Likes
BrnStmpf

I'm  in Denmark using wifi to access the internet. I'm unable to receive my email from pop.verizon.net for incoming POP3 server, port 995 with or without SSL

I have some access to verizon websites such as this one but many other verizon sites fail. Example

http://www.verizon.com/support/residential/index.htm this one like many others return page with We're sorry....

I know that the pop.verizon.net for incoming mail has and will work in the U.S. !

-Bernard Stumpf

0 Likes
BrnStmpf

In addition the verizon address http://www.verizon.com/Support/Residential/internet.htm

returns a page with this

Verizon
We're sorry....
We are not able to process your request. To continue, please select
one of the following options:

© 2014 Verizon
0 Likes
Re: EMAIL ACCOUNT IS LOCKED NO ONE AT VERIZON HAS BEEN ABLE TO SOLVE PROBLEM GOING ON 2 WEEKS!!!!
KathyMurrieta

I've had the same email for over 10 years and I can't access it. I called verizon and it worked for one time and then back to being locked. I put the code in to reset and everytime it goes to my husband's email account.  I'm so irritated with Verizon. My email is: {edited for privacy}.  I wish I could access it!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi KathyMurrieta,

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes