If you call you'll get...
NikiP1
Enthusiast - Level 1

"..Verizon is aware of the problem and engineers are working to resolve the issue..."   It could anything from servers down (it's pretty widespread) to a Syrian cyberattack -- but cool your jets.  Things aren't perfect in the world.  Verizon admits the issue.  Eventually, if it isn't drastic, they'll fix it. We'll all live.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon email is down?
dchilds2

I'm getting the same error message in RI. Any idea when I can get my email back?

0 Likes
Re: Email account wont log in: One account stops working suddenly
jjbucci1

Where do you see these estimated times...I just called the toll free number and was told the estimate was 10:30am... (which was one hour ago)... ?

0 Likes
Chuckaa

It would be nice if Verizon would inform us of issues so that we don't waste time trying to fix it on our end.  Thanks verizon for wasting my day.

0 Likes
NO email server
BrucePBlair

What is up? I need my email, you are inconveniencing me.

0 Likes
Re: Can not login to any sub-accounts
JMJinMD

Was there a fix for this problem? Or did it just eventually fix itself?  I haven't been able to get email for any of my sub accounts since yesterday afternoon.  I can log in to the sub account using the browser, but when I try to access email, the following is all that shows on the browser page:  {"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002","msg":"3002"}}

Please help!!

0 Likes
Joe_b2

Same here.

I log into my page but when attempting t open my email I get a white screen with the error message

{"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002","msg":"3002"}

0 Likes
email is down...can't log in??? Been going on since 5am???
tgrotta

0 Likes
broke-in-email

{"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002","msg":"3002"}}   error message translated:

NSA --> email Transfer --> In-progress --> Have a nice day!

0 Likes
Oscarthegrouch1

Just Great!  Even though I pay all this money for service, now iti s going to cost me more, because of all days, today I am taking a group of employees out to lunch and I cannot access my $25.00 off coupon.

So it looks like Verizon owes me money!

0 Likes