Email for sub account not working. U can log in but unable to check/send contacts and email
pnwgirl

I've been having this same issue since the 10th of June.

1st call in - was told server was down. She said I can start a free email with yahoo or hotmail if I needed to send an email so bad.

2nd call a few days later - server down - they'd look into it, no ticket put in.

3rd call in - guy referenced satan b/c of my 666 ph#, said that they were not trained well to deal with email issues,  didn't put a

ticket in, and tried telling me I deleted the sub-account. I did not delete it and can log in using it still. I just can't get to my contacts, send/recieve email then hung up on me when he got stumped.

4th call in - they logged on using the info for my sub account and couldn't figure out the issue. They would put a ticket in and call me in 24hrs. It's been 48 and no information.

5th call today - no prior ticket turned in and they would look into it.

What am I doing wrong that I can't get my issue fixed?

I use firefox as my browser if that helps. I didn't delete the sub-account. We can still log in. We did the transfer when Verizon cut ties with Yahoo.

We haven't had any problems until the 10th of June and Verizon is giving us nothing.

Anyone else having issues?

0 Likes
Re: Email for sub account not working. U can log in but unable to check/send contacts and email
pnwgirl

I should add that the link to check email opens up to the yahoo sign in page and other times it's blank with a call customer service notice.

0 Likes