Email is not recognizing my username or password
Carpassion
Please help. I can sign on to my email OK at web mail.Verizon. But any other device they do not recognize my username or password
0 Likes
Re: Email is not recognizing my username or password
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

What "device" are you using to sign in ?

What other "devices don't work ?

What are the browsers associated with these other devices ?

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Or what email client are you using on that device.  e.g apple mail, Samsung mail, etc.

0 Likes
Email from IPad, IPhone and Outlook no longer work...Verizon says you have our WEB mail so deal with
JerseYguY11

Changed to an upgraded Verizon previously owned router.  Problems begin and are solved by tech support team.  A week passes.  All in one day, all email connectivity lost from peripheral devices Verizon Web Mail and MS Outlook too.  Tech support fixes Verizon WebMail but can not get other platforms to work  Any ideas? (He said hopefully)

0 Likes
Re: Email from IPad, IPhone and Outlook no longer work...Verizon says you have our WEB mail so deal
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Carpassion,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Email from IPad, IPhone and Outlook no longer work...Verizon says you have our WEB mail so deal
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JerseYguY1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes