Email problems
bobd120
Enthusiast - Level 2

What is going on with the new email system? I mark messages to delete and it deletes the wrong messages. I mark messages for spam and they keep reappearing. I click on messages to read and it is a completely different message. This is ridiculous. Never happened with the old email.

0 Likes
Re: Email problems
MikeHH1230

Sounds like the same type of problems I'm having.  I mark messages as spam or trash , and they reappear in the "inbox", sometimes doubled or tripled !!  Last time I checked my email, all the "inbox" messages, including new ones, were mysteriously in the "trash" folder.  Last night, I noticed no emails in the "inbox" at all - I found them in a sub-folder called O/E mail (the only problem being that I never created a folder by that name - where it came from is a mystery to me)!  When I selected all messages and moved them to "inbox", there were three copies of each message (& I get quite a few emails, so deleting the additional ones is getting tiresome).

What's going on, Verizon ?  None of my virus scans report any problems, and I utilize quite a few anti-virus & anti-spyware utilities, so the problem must be on your end.  Hellllllllllllllllp !!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Email problems
mrgooch1942
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same problems. My legimate emails keep reapearing after I read them,delete and trash them. This is my secondary account. No help from Verizon so called Techs.

0 Likes