Re: Email sign in.
AMTHE1
Enthusiast - Level 2

We can probably get to the moon and back before Verizon can fix the problem they created. Sorry, Verizon, it just isn't selling well with your customers. If it weren't for FIOS, I'd probably be getting my triple play package elsewhere. Perhaps a serious explanation of what has happened and what you are seriously doing to fix the problem might be in order. That might help to build understanding and build a bridge of trust with the people who buy your services.

0 Likes
bswamp
Enthusiast - Level 3

Congratulations Holly for bringing up the subject without receiving an angry inappropriate response blaming the paying customers.  If my past research and consumer complaints haven't been deleted, you may have seen my sincere complaints on this for years.

When I called tech support on this --ALL DAY -- I was eventually told to stop using Firefox or else it was my fault, because the code writers, who may be outsourced contractors in India, test their software on Internet Explorer.  I pay for my server & should be the sole judge of the browser choice.  When Vz really lost control was 1 or 2 years ago when they "up(down)graded  security" & created the 3-PAGE log-in, with NO opt-out, and also forced a larger minimum password.

I briefly got a 3rd-party browser app' to fill in all the sign-in fields, but it always fails after a couple days. I give up. They don't care enough to fix software bugz even if we identify them for Vz & do their R&D for them for free, in the field. They don't think they can afford to write code that's competitive with 10 year old equivalents at Google, Yahoo & Microsoft Hotmail/Outlook. Verizon just can't do it! They refuse to rise to the occasion. Their philosophy is do your R & D in the field; make more money -- then ignore the findings. It's so very sad.

And WHY have they decided they want to get rid of Verizon.net, after their most long-term and faithful customers have every contact they ever made in their lives on verizon.net?  Why Why WHY?

I once wrote to the CEO - he didn't care, either; probably uses G-Mail!  I can't comprehend how a large company sees no connection between customers, customer service and the paycheck they receive. Such is the case with Verizon. A legacy from the old pre-1984 monopoly. Lily Tomlin's satire of 50 years ago still lives: "We're the phone company.  We don't HAVE to care!" Only now that there are other media & services, they STILL don't care.

0 Likes
Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

My Email Stay Signed in for 2 Weeks is now working on my Windows 10 computer. Both browsers (IE11 and Microsoft Edge) are working. I hope it continues to work and doesn't stop suddenly.

Holly 

0 Likes
Myla1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm also able to stay signed in. Either another glitch self-corrected the problem or a tech accidently hit the right button. Let's see how long this lasts.

Now, if they could only get this entire website to work right..............

0 Likes
bswamp
Enthusiast - Level 3

the only reason i m on this is cause i found it when, for years and years and years, vz could only send dead links in email msgs. you couldnt click or tap on them. you had to cut & paste.  i was treated like hated despised trash & nothings changed. but it would take me years to change my email now or i d leave where i m not wanted, although my money is wanted.

I demand a 1-page log-in, not this 3 pages of krap . if you could do it 8 years ago you can do it now. i'm paying the { _~  billz around here.

0 Likes
PeeBody
Enthusiast - Level 2

I used the Verizon Security Scan Mcafee to clean up my history and I always have to sign in afterwards and answer the security question. Once I do this I can stay signed into my my VERIZON for weeks. But after the clean up around June 19th I have been unable to use the Stay Signed In option. I can use the Remember Me option. But I still have to answer the security question.

HOPE IT GETS FIXED SOON: Chris

0 Likes
Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

What browser are you using as it is working on my Windows 10  IE11 and the Microsoft Edge browser that comes with Windows 10?  My sister is using the Google Chrome browser and hers is working correctly. It started working again for us on June 30th.

Holly

0 Likes
PeeBody
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was having this same problem for almost 30-days. I paid my bill ($46) that was 45-days late + the amount owed for July and it now works....laughing. I figure they were just reminding me every day that I owed them.  Call it coincidental but it started directly after I went through the process of making the agreement to pay them on such and such a date. I paid them Sunday night and by 3-AM Monday morning I no longer had to keep signing in....... It's Just A Thought!  

0 Likes