Email time-outs
groggy

For a while there it looked good..email didn't require a new login after a short time-out.  Now it's back.  Was there a change very lately? I must re-login every few minutes.  Very poor!!

0 Likes
Re: Email time-outs
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

You are talking to peers here.  We wouldn't know for sure if Verizon was changing anything unless we spotted the changes.

Since you are talking logging on multiple times, I would guess you are talking Webmail.  For various reasons I would recommend using a client.  Most phones must use a email client and they work better on PCs than using the browser.  I client does eliminate the problem of multiple logons.

You need to identify your operating system and what browser.  I expect they may be changing things, although its not clear that they are, because many Windows 10 users are having problems with Webmail.  The edge Browser loses at least the whole left column.  Internet explorer user with windows 10 have to fiddle with compatibility settings (seems to work best with turning off the setting "use Microsoft Compatibility list", but they cause problems with other sites).

0 Likes