Emails in SpamDetector
caryl1

Sometimes there are emails in the SpamDetector folder that are not spam and I then hit Not Spam to  move them to the Inbox. But is there anything I can do to inform Verizon that they are not spam? There are a few emails from the same person or organization that often end up in the Spam folder. This is not a problem if I am checking my mail on Verizon.net and periodically check the Spam folder, but if I am away and cannot access a computer and am checking mail on my iPhone I may miss some important emails.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Emails in SpamDetector
Justin46
Legend

@caryl1 wrote:

Sometimes there are emails in the SpamDetector folder that are not spam and I then hit Not Spam to  move them to the Inbox. But is there anything I can do to inform Verizon that they are not spam? There are a few emails from the same person or organization that often end up in the Spam folder. This is not a problem if I am checking my mail on Verizon.net and periodically check the Spam folder, but if I am away and cannot access a computer and am checking mail on my iPhone I may miss some important emails.

Several options:

1) Disable the SPAM detector; all emails will then be in your inbox (not something I would want to do, but you can if you wish).

2) There is a Safe Senders option availble in webmail, under Settings ==> Blocking. This should cause those emails from those people or organizations to remain in the inbox.

3) Use the Filters option in Settings in webmail to control what happens to those emails - inbox, other folder, deleted, etc.

You should be able to easily fix this issue using one of the above options.

Keller, TX 76248

View solution in original post

Justin46
Legend

@caryl1 wrote:

Several options:

1) Disable the SPAM detector; all emails will then be in your inbox (not something I would want to do, but you can if you wish).

2) There is a Safe Senders option availble in webmail, under Settings ==> Blocking. This should cause those emails from those people or organizations to remain in the inbox.

3) Use the Filters option in Settings in webmail to control what happens to those emails - inbox, other folder, deleted, etc.

Keller, TX 76248

caryl1

Thank you for your help. Option 2 is exactly what I was looking for, but I did not know where to find it.

@Justin wrote:

@caryl1 wrote:

Several options:

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes