FiOS Email Storage Limits
Pintle1

I just signed up for triple play and used TrueSwitch to move my mail from Comcast and notify all my contacts.  It  turns out Verizon limits Email storage to 2 gig on the principal account and 250 meg on sub-accounts.  So, I haven't  been able to move all my Comcast mail over.  Comcast has a 10 gig mailbox limit and I had two thirds of that left.  Any ideas on how to deal with this?

I can't delete these files as most are associated with my position as a member of our HOA.

Thanks for any help.

0 Likes
Re: FiOS Email Storage Limits
Hubrisnxs
Legend

you can configure your outlook or outlook express or windows mail with your comcast settings.   Download all the emails to your PC.    that way you have them, and then you can manage the space better.   or you could just get a gmail account.

stupodoisi
Enthusiast - Level 1

"You can see your Verizon Online mailbox storage and usage by reviewing the Email Storage progress bar in My Account." Automated Answer to email storage limits.   I can't find the progress bar.  Or "My Account", which is different from "My Services" apparently.

The questioner in the thread at least stated mailbox storage was limited to 2 GB.  I haven't been able to find that limit searching on Verizon help.

0 Likes
stupodoisi
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also can't find the progress bar.

" Verizon Online mailbox storage and usage by reviewing the Email Storage progress bar in My Account."

0 Likes