Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

font type toolarge

phil1938
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

font type toolarge

Message 1 of 9
(1,127 Views)

I have had my two email accounts fofr about two months on my small netb ook (ACER ASPIRE computer). Beginning about two weeks ago, i have not been able to  make the font smaller. I used the SETTINGS instruction and set the emails to the smallest setting (10 point). ?But I cannot change the font tize to small enough so the fullmessages show up. Etc., etc. Thanks.{edited for privacy}

8 REPLIES 8
Ian_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: font type toolarge

Message 2 of 9
(1,113 Views)

phil1938,

We're sorry that you're having troubles changing the font size on your screen.  Most Internet Browsers (IE, Chrome, FireFox,etc) will have a View option.  From there you can choose the size of the text on screen.  This option is normally at the top, you might see FILE > EDIT > VIEW > FAVORITES > TOOLS > HELP.  Click on VIEW and you'll get a drop down, and then select the size that best fits your needs.  Let us know if you have any other questions.

~Ian

Ian_VZ
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

phil1938
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 9
(1,108 Views)

TO: Ian_VZ: Thank you for your answer, however when I click on Internet Explorer symbol (the small e), my verizon email account pops up. The font size is still too large. Is there any way you all can take it over and figure out where the font instruction is? I did go to Control Panel and tried to make the font smaller for the whole computer, but it did not affect my verizon email accounts. Thanks for any help. Philip Tamoush phil1938

Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus

Message 4 of 9
(1,099 Views)

It's not your system fonts in the control panel that you need to change. You have to change your Internet Explorer zoom settings. If you can't find the menu he is referring to at the top, one way you can get it to pull up is by holding down the ALT button and pressing V . Then go to the zoom menu and change the percentages. If you are unable to do this, please send me a private message so we can make some arrangements to do it for you.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

phil1938
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 5 of 9
(1,095 Views)

Hi Anthony: I do appreciate your comments. I went to my desktop andUnfortunately, when I open Internet Explorer, my primary verizon email program opens, so I don't get anything. When I get rid of the verizon email program I just have a blank screen. I know i am doing something wrong but I am not sure what it is. Thanks for any help on making my font size smaller. Phil1938

Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus

Message 6 of 9
(1,092 Views)

No problem Phil. Im sending you a private message now so I can get your account information and we can work on this.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

phil1938
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 7 of 9
(1,081 Views)

Anthony: Thank you so much. I await your reply. My email address is {edited for privacy} The problem only occurs on my small ACER ASPIRE net book. I have tried changing the font in the SETTINGS location to every font size and nothing occurs. That setting does not seem to be active. I am here today Wednesday all day and really would appreciate any help. I am at {edited for privacy} if you want to walk me through any instructions. Philip Tamoush P.S. I do have WI FI of course so can work with you on this problem anyplace anytime. Phil

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Moderator

Message 8 of 9
(1,078 Views)

Please check your Private Message Inbox.; It should look like this --

Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus

Message 9 of 9
(1,069 Views)

Sorry I didn't see your reply in time. I have setup a followup for one of my co workers to give you a call on Thursday afternoon on your cell to walk you through this.

Anthony_VZ

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title