font type toolarge
phil1938

I have had my two email accounts fofr about two months on my small netb ook (ACER ASPIRE computer). Beginning about two weeks ago, i have not been able to  make the font smaller. I used the SETTINGS instruction and set the emails to the smallest setting (10 point). ?But I cannot change the font tize to small enough so the fullmessages show up. Etc., etc. Thanks.{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: font type toolarge
Ian_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

phil1938,

We're sorry that you're having troubles changing the font size on your screen.  Most Internet Browsers (IE, Chrome, FireFox,etc) will have a View option.  From there you can choose the size of the text on screen.  This option is normally at the top, you might see FILE > EDIT > VIEW > FAVORITES > TOOLS > HELP.  Click on VIEW and you'll get a drop down, and then select the size that best fits your needs.  Let us know if you have any other questions.

~Ian

0 Likes
phil1938

TO: Ian_VZ: Thank you for your answer, however when I click on Internet Explorer symbol (the small e), my verizon email account pops up. The font size is still too large. Is there any way you all can take it over and figure out where the font instruction is? I did go to Control Panel and tried to make the font smaller for the whole computer, but it did not affect my verizon email accounts. Thanks for any help. Philip Tamoush phil1938

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

It's not your system fonts in the control panel that you need to change. You have to change your Internet Explorer zoom settings. If you can't find the menu he is referring to at the top, one way you can get it to pull up is by holding down the ALT button and pressing V . Then go to the zoom menu and change the percentages. If you are unable to do this, please send me a private message so we can make some arrangements to do it for you.

0 Likes
phil1938

Hi Anthony: I do appreciate your comments. I went to my desktop andUnfortunately, when I open Internet Explorer, my primary verizon email program opens, so I don't get anything. When I get rid of the verizon email program I just have a blank screen. I know i am doing something wrong but I am not sure what it is. Thanks for any help on making my font size smaller. Phil1938

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

No problem Phil. Im sending you a private message now so I can get your account information and we can work on this.

0 Likes
phil1938

Anthony: Thank you so much. I await your reply. My email address is {edited for privacy} The problem only occurs on my small ACER ASPIRE net book. I have tried changing the font in the SETTINGS location to every font size and nothing occurs. That setting does not seem to be active. I am here today Wednesday all day and really would appreciate any help. I am at {edited for privacy} if you want to walk me through any instructions. Philip Tamoush P.S. I do have WI FI of course so can work with you on this problem anyplace anytime. Phil

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Please check your Private Message Inbox.; It should look like this --

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry I didn't see your reply in time. I have setup a followup for one of my co workers to give you a call on Thursday afternoon on your cell to walk you through this.

0 Likes