Horrible Verizon Customer Service
Joebruno999
Enthusiast - Level 1

To Whom It May Concern:

I rejected the offer below , and I've been waiting for more than 40 minutes to speak to a supervisor. A Verizon phone person named Toni has told me that I can't even cancel my account if I wanted to. She said I would have to wait until Monday. I find it unconscionable that Verizon would treat its customer in such a manner.

The reason for my original phone call was that I saw an advertisement on TV which said new Verizon customers would get a Triple Play Deal of $79 per month, plus a $300 bonus.

After hemming and hawing back and forth with Toni, she offered me the deal below which I refused. Then I said I would like to speak to a supervisor. That was 40 minutes ago, and I'm still on hold (make that 50 minutes now). 

It's obvious to me that Toni is playing games with me in the hope that I would hang up and forget about the entire situation. She denies that is the case, but it’s hard to believe two things:

First -  A huge company like Verizon not have sufficient supervisors available to deal with customers.

And Secondly -  It’s not possible for  a customer to  cancel their service on a weekend.

As I write this I am still on hold, and if I’m right about Toni, and her intentions, I’ll be on hold until I decided to hang up the phone.

Finally, I had to hang up the phone. I was right. Toni says there are no supervisors available and that I should call back at another time. She could have told me that an hour ago, but she didn’t. So I wasted an hour on the phone and accomplished nothing.

Again, The person who gave me such bad service is named Toni. Her employee number is {edited for privacy}. She says her supervisor is named Joanne. But I'm not sure that person even exists.

A copy of this email will be sent to every Verizon supervisory person I can get the email address for.

A Completely dissatisfied customer

Joe Bruno 

Re: Horrible Verizon Customer Service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Joebruno999,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Horrible Verizon Customer Service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Joebruno999,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need assistance with your bill or ever need help with anything else, let us know in a new public post.

Thank you,
-Jeramy

0 Likes