How do I sync my email on multiple devices?
KAL_VZ

I read my email from several devices: my home computer, work computer, phone and ipad.  If I read it on one device and delete it, is not deleted when I read it from the other devices.  Is there a way to sync them so I can read, delete, save, file one time and not have to do it multiple times, depensing on what device I am using to read the email?

0 Likes
Re: How do I sync my email on multiple devices?
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

The functionality you are looking for is possible through the IMAP protocol, but Verizon refuses to implement it.

b59

I have the same problem and was hoping there was some setting on near term solution that addresses this.  With the proliferation of devices and volume of email most people have this is a basic feature I would hope Verizon could support.  Any solution out there?

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

Closes is to have all your devices leave the email on the server rather then pull it all,  but then you have to monitor space to make sure its not all lost.  Perhaps have a email client on your main PC pull all copies but leave them for say 30 days before deleting.  You would also have to cc yourself on sent mail.

jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

gmail offers such a service.