How Do You File a Complaint?
danappi
Enthusiast - Level 1
I have been trying to work with Verizon to switch my services and I am now without service despite having equipment in my home. I have been transferred a never of times and would like to know how to file a complaint or speak to someone who has the power to help me. Next step will be canceling my service- as it is I don't have any and am paying for it.
0 Likes
Re: How Do You File a Complaint?
jborde8
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'd like to know as well. I've been trying to settle a simple billing dispute (they've been charging me for equipment I do not have) for over a month  now. I get snarky customer service reps who hang up on me, refuse to let me speak to a manager, and straight up lie to me. Why is it so difficult to get a simple billing issue resolved?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello jborde8

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
jborde8
Enthusiast - Level 2
Well, Elizabeth, I won't hold my breath. Each time a Verizon rep has said something like this, or, "I'm making it my priority to resolve this issue", I never hear back from them.
0 Likes
danappi
Enthusiast - Level 1
Elizabeth- what about my request for support?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi danappi,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
bpierce1957

I also want to file a complaint..I waited all day for a techician to come which finally did come around 5;30..didnt come to the door and then have the nerve to close out our ticket. When I call tech  support they said he was around the corner fixing the problem..I told her he was never here..CWas suppose to be here between 8-12...this is crap...I saw the truck pull up then pulled away...My internet still goes down. Verizon is a joke,,,paying for crap..called them several times no resolution

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bpierce1957,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
jborde8
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Lawrence,

I tried to follow your directions "Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. "

I do not have a "My Support Cases". Do we only get access to this option once an agent has been assigned to us?

Also,I would really like to know how to lodge a complaint. I've been hung up on too many times now, and I would really like to lodge a complaint against those individuals.

I would also love a solution to my very simple billing issue that Verizon is refusing to acknowledge.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jborde8,

You do not have a private support case.  Different types of issues are handled differently.  You will be contacted about your billing issue.

0 Likes