How many e-mail sign-in screens is Verizon going to create????
cbh5550

First I just entered my user Id and password and went right into email.

Then verizon made it 'easier' and I had to enter my ID on one page and then go to another page to enter my password.

Now verizon has added a security question--on yet another screen. I now have to go to 3 different screens and make three different entries (ID, security question, and password) in order to access my email.

What is going on??? Is there a prize for how many entries I have to make to get into my email?

0 Likes
Re: How many e-mail sign-in screens is Verizon going to create????
vpasq
Enthusiast - Level 2
And today it had me set up a two step verification process with an image! Hmmmmm it has all the Verizon page images, it links to Verizon privacy policy page, but this is the third rendition of sign in and ai wonder if it really verizon or did I get spoofed? IF A VERIZON MODERATOR IS READINFPG THIS, P,EASE CONFIRM THAT YOU DID INITIATE A NEW LOG IN PROCESS TODAY that we had to sign up with password, select an image for verification and also set up a security question answer?
0 Likes
Re: How many e-mail sign-in screens is Verizon going to create????
adam1ny
Enthusiast - Level 2

i know what you mean... add to it all the fact that i cannot even stay logged in for more than a few minutes before i have to traverse the login sequences over and over and over and over again throughout the day.

0 Likes