How to migrate verizon.net email to preexisting AOL Mail account
avanlmaas
Enthusiast - Level 2
How does one migrate one's verizon.net email account to an existing AOL account, without having to create a new AOL account?
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: How to migrate verizon.net email to preexisting AOL Mail account
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you seen this ?

Migrate first, then ...

http://www.beyondinbox.com/documentation/mail-backup--how-to-transfer-mail-from-one-aol-account-to-a...

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to let all of us know and click the "Accept as Solution" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

avanlmaas
Enthusiast - Level 2
It is a workaround that may involve purchasing special software 😕 I wish Verizon and AOL had the simple foresight of a situation where a user already has an AOL address 😐
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi avanlmaas,

With the migration to AOL, you will keep your verizon.net email address.  You will not have two AOL addresses.  Combining your two separate email accounts after the migration would be no different than combining them prior to the migration, as you would just be essentially abandoning your Verizon address in either case. 

How to migrate verizon.net email to pre-existing AOL mail account
osprey121
Enthusiast - Level 1

How does one migrate one's verizon.net email account into an existing AOL account.

avanlmaas
avanlmaas
Enthusiast - Level 2
What if I don't want to abandon either my verizon.net or existing aol.com address, but keep both in one AOL account?
0 Likes
Re: avanlmaas
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@avanlmaas wrote:
What if I don't want to abandon either my verizon.net or existing aol.com address, but keep both in one AOL account?

Nothing easy, but obviously you can resend everything to your AOl.com address.