Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

I can't send email...This message may have been deleted or moved to another folder.

aliasneo
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: I can't send email...This message may have been deleted or moved to another folder.

Message 11 of 15
(1,112 Views)

Just reset your browser

make sure you delete the temporary files, cookies, offline data

if possible restore defaults on your browser you will be able to send and receive emails.

“I am a Verizon employee but my comments and thoughts are my own.”
bob1072
Contributor
Contributor

Re: I can't send email...This message may have been deleted or moved to another folder.

Message 12 of 15
(1,112 Views)

I am yet another user having the exact same problem. I am in central new Jersey (Union County), at 9 :50 pm Jan 14, 2013

bob1072
Contributor
Contributor

Message 13 of 15
(1,103 Views)

thanks. Your advice worked. From reading the other posts, its sounds like a huge Verizon problem/glitch that is easily user-fixed, if you know the solution, like you do.

scififan
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Message 14 of 15
(1,082 Views)

Thank you for your assistance, but this does not explain why the problem occurred on two different conputers, and intermittently. That points to something more global than us resetting our browser.

Maryland
jcta98
Contributor
Contributor

Message 15 of 15
(1,076 Views)

I have been trying to forward email for 3 days and the "send" button is faded and will not engage. Then, I try to close the tab, and it won't even close! I also have been having trouble receiving mail from others for over a MONTH! This is getting ridiculous. They have no problem charging us for full internet services, but they are not delivering what we are paying for. Verizon needs to stop expanding or adding features and fix the problems on the services they already have.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title