Re: initiate migration to AOL Mail?
dave_NOVA
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am a Verizon customer in Fairfax, VA and use the Verizon Yahoo mail. Are Verizon Yahoo users being changed over to AOL? I don't think I have received an official email notification to switch, but it may have been deleted.

0 Likes
Re: Change to Verizon.net E-Mail- AOL will replace Yahoo Mail?
CutomerService
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's just amateur hour with you guys all the time and there's never any possibility of actually troubleshooting a problem with a person.  When you post something, as strange as it sounds,  customers actually expect it to be accurate.

Verizon  simply does not qive a **bleep** about it's customers.  I can't wait until the kids move out and I can change service providers.

Re: Verizon Email Domain being discontinued?
edduden

I am very glad that I can keep the Verizon domain. I have too much at stake.

Edduden

0 Likes
Re: Verizon mail to AOL?
edduden

l am pleased to hear that I can keep my Verizon domain name.

Edduden

0 Likes
stephenmanson

I just initiated the migration and lost about 80% of my contacts which would be about 350 contacts. I only have them recorded in my old account, so how can I find them to transfer them to my new AOL account? How can I go back to my old account? Please

0 Likes
spepi

I use Yahoo for my verizon.net email. Will I need to unlink my yahoo, and then link migrate to AOL? 

0 Likes
spepi

unlink from yahoo to migrate to aol?

0 Likes
MsSusan1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Are users manually setting up AOL or doing through Verizon e-mail message/links?

I rec'd the msg. a few weeks ago and the links in the message didn't lead me to any AOL settings. I chose to keep Verizon.net/AOL but still rec. e-mail via Yahoo Mail.

(I also have e-mail setup w/MS Mail so hopefully I have everything saved locally on my hard drive, I'm reading that some users are losing Contacts in AOL migration)

0 Likes
Re: Change to Verizon.net E-Mail- AOL will replace Yahoo Mail?
hughj1

Have not gotten a notification, but my incoming and outgoing servers are yahoo.verizon.net and my email arries in Yahoo Mail. The webmail link goes straight to Yahoo mail.

Am I affected by this shutdown?

If I go to AOL, will I have to re-create all my Filters to direct emails to appropriate folders?

Where do I go to get my mail? AOL.com, then email?

0 Likes
New AOL
brutus99
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well, I was converted to the new AOL email today.  NOT HAPPY!!!  I feel that I pay too much money to be transferred to a product that is far too inferior to what I am accustomed to.