Insert, Copy/Paste
jodeenva
Enthusiast - Level 1

I saw a posting about not being able to insert, copy/paste on Verizon email.  Why?  This is so frustrating & I know I used to be able to do this.  I can see a free service not affording one these options, but I pay for this service.....????????

0 Likes
Re: Insert, Copy/Paste
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Are you able to copy and paste on other websites?

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@jodeenva wrote:

I saw a posting about not being able to insert, copy/paste on Verizon email.  Why?  This is so frustrating & I know I used to be able to do this.  I can see a free service not affording one these options, but I pay for this service.....????????

1. I am able to copy/paste into Verizon webmail just fine. Can you provide more detail about the issue you are having?

2. You don't technically pay for the email (unless you are paying for Verizon Your Domain). You pay for the internet service, and they provide the email for free.

jodeenva
Enthusiast - Level 1

How or where are you going to insert an object, photo, etc. as I don't have that capability.  Since I don't find the insert option, I try to copy/paste; I can copy a photo, object, etc. but they will not paste into a Verizon email.  I can only copy/paste text items into Verizon emails.

Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Above the subject and to lines there is a paper clip icon. Please click this and follow directions to attach pictures to your emails.

Catz2
Enthusiast - Level 2

The solution recommended above "attaches" a picture (for example) to the email.  The original question was probably about how to "insert" a picture in between the text of the email so that it appears without the need to open an attachment. I cannot find an option to insert a picture into the text of an email in Verizon email, even by cut and paste.  That's too bad.  Insertion of photos or emoticons is one of the really fun options of other email services, such as Outlook.  If anyone knows how to truly INSERT into the middle of the Verizon email, it would be greatly appreciated if they would describe how to do that.  

0 Likes
justin9875
Enthusiast - Level 2

@Catz wrote:

The solution recommended above "attaches" a picture (for example) to the email.  The original question was probably about how to "insert" a picture in between the text of the email so that it appears without the need to open an attachment. I cannot find an option to insert a picture into the text of an email in Verizon email, even by cut and paste.  That's too bad.  Insertion of photos or emoticons is one of the really fun options of other email services, such as Outlook.  If anyone knows how to truly INSERT into the middle of the Verizon email, it would be greatly appreciated if they would describe how to do that.  

There is no built-in paste function in the Verizon webmail application itself. However, you can just copy the image as usual and use Ctl-V to paste the image into the desired location in the email. Works just fine for me (just tested) on Firefox in Windows, should work fine with any browser in Windows since Ctl-V is the standard Windows paste keyboard shortcut, I have no idea if there is a comparable paste function in other systems.

0 Likes