Locked out of verizon.net email via Yahoo
CS2018IT

For two months I have been locked out of my verizon.net email account on my desktop that I normally access through yahoo. It tells me: 

Uh-oh...Looks like we can't recover your account online. Please visit our help site to get back in.

When I visit the help site - I'm in a continuous loop that gets me nowhere. It actually redirects me to verizon, and they are of course no longer providing email service. Yahoo says it is a Verizon problem, Verizon says it's Yahoo. What's interesting is that I can access my verizon.net sub account on my desktop. What's even more interesting is that I can access all of my verizon.net email accounts via my phone. Ugh. At the end of the day, I simply want to delete all my verizon.net accounts but can't seem to do this because it is the main verizon.net email account that I can't access. Knowing Verizon was moving away from email I had already made other plans but I need these accounts shut down. Help!! Any advice? I don't want to leave these accounts out there. Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Locked out of verizon.net email via Yahoo
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes