Move an email folder
Bubs2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Cani I send an entire folder of emails to another email address, or do I have to forward one email at a time?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Move an email folder
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have to set up gmail to receive VZ mail.

For Ex:

In my iPad2 I go to: Mail Contacts Calendars...Accounts...if you don't have it already ADD an account.

Then turn on gmail

View solution in original post

TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

Clear out your VZ Inbox

If you have another email ...like gmail...set it up to receive VZ emails

Move the entire VZ folder to the VZ Inbox

When you get to the other email create a folder with the same name as your VZ folder then move what you received from VZ into that folder.

PS: I Just completed the migration to AOL 

All my folders were moved at one time by  VZ  I did not have to do it.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to let all of us know and click the "Accept as Solution" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

0 Likes
Bubs2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't understand how to move the mail from the inbox to the gamail account. I have it in the inbox, I selected them all but then see no way to send or forward to gmail. Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have to set up gmail to receive VZ mail.

For Ex:

In my iPad2 I go to: Mail Contacts Calendars...Accounts...if you don't have it already ADD an account.

Then turn on gmail

Bubs2
Enthusiast - Level 2

That was my failure, thanks a million Sir! It worked and my wife is happy. Priceless!

Bubs

0 Likes
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your Welcome.

Thanks for the Kudos.